News – NCT
NUCLEAR TRANSPORT – NCT
Our core business is transporting radioactive and nuclear materials and organizing longer distance transport by air or sea.
Products we transport include:
- Natural uranium concentrate
- Natural and enriched UF6 (uranium hexafluoride)
- New fuel elements for highly enriched uranium research reactors
- Testing and maintenance equipment for nuclear power plants
Highly active radioactive sources
Sites we service include:
- Conversion plants (Comurhex in France and BNFL in Britain)
- Enrichment plants (Eurodif in France, 3 US-DOE sites in the USA and enrichment sites in Russia)
- Fuel manufacturers (FBFC Romans and Dessel, Babcock&Wilcox Cambridge and NFI Japan)
- Analysis labs (USA, Netherlands and Austria – AIEA in Vienna)
- Research reactors (Denmark, Indonesia, Chile, Argentina and USA)
- Nuclear power plants (South Africa, China, Taiwan and USA)
For more than ten years, NCT has held the contract to transport radioactive waste generated by EDF nuclear power plants to ANDRA centers in the Aube region and Socodéi centers in Codolet, as well as to transport radioactive and/or corrosive liquid effluent in tanks.
NCT holds AREVA Supplier status.
CONTAINER MAINTENANCE – NCT
NCT is responsible for ensuring EDF-specific packaging is available for use in collecting radioactive waste created by power generation operations.
- Storing containers at our facilities
- Checking their radiation levels at our main operations site, a task subject to ASN-issued authorization
- Checking their physical state and carrying out any work to return them to operational condition (decontaminating, managing stock and restocking spare parts, providing stowage accessories, working on metal components and painting containers)
- Scheduling recertified container availability at nuclear power plants
- Carrying out related road transport operations
FIND OUT MORE >
CONTAINER SALES – NCT
_NCT: EXCLUSIVE SUPPLIER TO EDF
Our company supplies new IP2-type ISO containers for transporting radioactive materials.
Supply needs are managed using a specially developed software program.
- Loading contaminated equipment
- Loading waste packages of different shapes:
- Concrete shells
- 5m³ crates
- Fitting out traditional containers as workshops and office spaces
_STRUCTURED SALES PROCESS
Full management of administrative and regulatory documents
Aesthetic improvements to containers, retouching finishes, customizing to customers’ colors (logo and handling plates), adding accessories, etc.
Comprehensive order tracking up to and including delivery & maintenance
Regular audits of the container manufacturer
INDUSTRIAL LOGISTICS – NCT
If the control of the internal processes is a major stake for your activity, you know how much it is also essential to assure the inflows and the outflows (stocks, demand forecast, planning MRP, management of workshop). Our NCT company is perfectly competent to assure any services of industrial logistics on your site.
This concerns in particular :
> Supply management
> Controling raw materials, components, replacement parts or consumables supplies
> The storage
> The order picking, stores inventory, packing of finished and semi-finished products before shipping
> Production lines, shipping document, loading, control of supply flows
STEP BY STEP
Engineering Department – NCT
Our company provides your Production, Maintenance and Logistics Departments.
- Program Management Assistance
- CAO 3D, prototyping
- Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic and RDM studies
- On-site installation and commissioning
Design and manufacturing of steal, inox or aluminum of secure packing systems.
3D virtual reality design, in accordance with your specifications.
Workstations development, specific machinery and ergonomic equipments.
RADIOACTIVE AND NUCLEAR MATERIAL TRANSPORTATION
Transports NCT – France & International
2, rue des Acacias
38460 ST ROMAIN DE JALIONAS
04 37 06 20 26
04 74 90 57 01